FashionWeek 2007: RSVP but No Entry


FashionWeek 2007: RSVP but No Entry
Photo taken with Palm Treo 700p.

Here we are not getting in to the Heatherette show and watching on the screen. I had RSVP'd but that didn't help. I was sent an invitation in the mail and adjusted my schedule to get in but no entry. I was there with my Treo 700p so that I could take pictures and post them to my blog as the show was taking place. No such luck considering that I had to stand in line for about an hour before I was told that none of the several hunderd people standing in line were not getting in. I also had my professional DSLR camera, the Olympus E-500 to take some great high resolution picutres, but no such luck. The "instant sharing" of this event was that of sharing my feeling of dissappointment

Comments